* ERYT-500 Yoga Teacher certification with Don and Amba Stapleton; www.nosarayoga.com
* IYT-Integrative Yoga Therapist training with Joseph Le Page; www.iytyogatherapy.com
* Yoga of the Heart, yoga therapy training with Nischala Joy Devi, the former director of Yoga for the Dr. Dean Ornish Heart Program for Reversing Heart Disease and co-founder of the Commonweal Cancer Help Program; www.abundantwellbeing.com
* Thai Yoga Bodywork certification with Jonas Westring; www.shantaya.org * Pilates Mat Certification at the PhysicalMind Institute.
* Integrated Positional Therapy training with Lee Albert
Greg practices and teaches Hatha and Kundalini yoga, as well as different forms of meditation and Thai yoga bodywork. His intention is to heal and release the blocks that keep us stuck and in our patterns of suffering. His classes raise energy and awareness, strengthen the body, and enhance the immune, circulatory, glandular, and nervous systems.
Greg’s intention is to inspire others to live in harmony with change, and create peace, abundance and love in our lives.