Yoga for Everybody
30 Day Yoga Challenge
Start date: Saturday, October 13, 2018
End date: Tuesday, November 11, 2018
What is it? Get on your mat for 30 consecutive days. Both yoga and meditation classes "count." Going away for a couple of days? No problem: just get on your mat or meditation cushion wherever you are - it still counts toward the challenge!
Cost of Participation:
· Included for Auto-Renew Members
· $150 + tax ($5 a day) for non-members (however you must still sign-up!); Existing class packages will be placed on hold for the duration of the Challenge for those participating.
· $30 for 3 weeks does not apply
· Students must “swipe” into class in order for the class to count
· Students can also track their attendance on the Challenge boards located in the main lobby area
· Workshops attended at Yoga For Everybody (“Y4E”) count as 2 classes
· Two classes may be taken on the same day and count toward the 30 days, one time each week
During the Challenge enjoy:
Upon SUCCESSFUL completion of the Challenge you will receive:
To sign up, stop by the office or call 203-254-YOGA